As you might have seen, this Easter Bank Holiday weekend has been all about Fragrance so far including reviews of Michael Kors Extreme Night, Mizensir Eau de Gingembre, Tommy Tropics by Tommy Hilfiger and the Fornasetti Profumi Giardino Segreto Foglie Key Print Candle.
But for those of you missing the skincare, I thought I’d give you a very brief glimpse of what I’ve been using since the weather has improved a little. Below is the list and each product link takes you to its respective review:
- Serum: The Body Shop Tea Tree Anti-Imperfection Daily Solution
- Hydrator: Clinique Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief
- Moisturiser and SPF: Origins A Perfect World SPF40
- Eye Cream: Clinique All About Eyes Rich (gobsmacked I’ve never reviewed this in full – I will).
- Fragrance: Mizensir Eau de Gingembre
On the side are my Paddle Brush from The Body Shop – the best paddle brush in the world that slides easily through hair for volume and a great scalp massage. Also because my hair now very long (for me), when I’m at home, I tie it back in a top-knot for ease and comfort – Scunci Bobbles are my absolute favourite; the hardest wearing and super comfy.